Ukraine is a republic country in Eastern Europe made up of 24 provinces and is the second-largest on the continent after Russia. The official language is Ukrainian although Russian is used the most by the local population. After long periods of successive domination by Poland-Lithuania, Russia, and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R.) Ukraine got independence on 24 august 1991. The climate of Ukraine can be described as moderately warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. Cultural diversity is rich where you can see a mixture of ethnicity including Russians and Romanians and also students coming from all over the world.
1. Quality Education.
2. Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
4. European Life Standard.
5. Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
6. Emphasis on Practical Aspects of Teaching.
7. 50% discount on travel for international students
8. Permanent Residence after the completion of the study program.
9. 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates.
10. Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in other countries
Get more details by contacting us – Campus World, the leading education consultant in Kerala, Kochi, Cochin